- With 4.4 million customers and nearly 46,000 megawatts of generating capacity, Atlanta-based Southern Company (NYSE: SO) is the premier energy company serving the Southeast through its subsidiaries.
- A leading U.S. producer of clean, safe, reliable and affordable electricity, Southern Company owns electric utilities in four states — Alabama Power, Georgia Power, Gulf Power, and Mississippi Power — and a growing competitive generation company — Southern Power –– as well as a licensed operator of three nuclear generating plants — Southern Nuclear — and fiber optics and wireless communications — Southern Telecom and SouthernLINC Wireless, respectively. Southern Company brands are known for energy innovation, excellent customer service, high reliability and retail electric prices that are below the national average.
- Southern Company and its subsidiaries are leading the nation’s nuclear renaissance through the construction of the first new nuclear units to be built in a generation of Americans and are demonstrating their commitment to energy innovation through the development of a state-of-the-art coal gasification plant.
- Golf Digest is the #1 most widely-read golf publication in the world and the authority on how to play, what to play and where to play. Golf Digest’s aim is to enhance the enjoyment of all facets of the game–making its readers better players, smarter consumers and more discerning travelers, while also offering the kind of informative and provocative stories that fuel the unending conversation that is golf. Golf Digest’s mantra is THINK YOUNG/PLAY HARD, a philosophy that defines both our reader and editorial alike, and is what differentiates Golf Digest from the competition. It’s not just about swing speed–it’s a way of life.
- Sapient Government Services, a division of Sapient, is a leading provider of consulting, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we serve as trusted advisors to government agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security.
- It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
- Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel – gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour’s diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it’s hot, ColdGear® when it’s cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
- Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.